Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hanging out with the Family

We have had a wonderful weekend so far with my brothers coming to visit and enjoying Pee-Wee and Jen's little Kaiyas big day (#1 Bday). Mike and his family and Ben and his boys came to stay and visit for a few days, what a treat it is to spend time with family and I am always amazed at how well we get along and how much I love them and their beautiful families. They came to my bootcamp class I taught, we all went Geocashing with the kids, and just had a great time.


This is the AWESOME cake that Pee-Wee's wife Jen made for Kaiyas big day, it was sooooooooo good!!!!!
Kaiya and Aunt Amy at her party

Kaiya and her dad, don't you just love her tutu
Me and Kaiya, I love when she makes this face!
I just love this pic, a row of Joe Cool's in their shades. Mike, Ben and the husband

This is Harold holding Mike's kite after it had been all rolled up
Tiger in a rare happy teenage moment
Regan playing in the water at Dierke's lake
All my bros came to my bootcamp class that I taught on Sat Morning at the YMCA, it was so much fun to have them all their.
Mike and Amy kids and mine (minus Tiger) out Geocashing at Rock Creek Park
This is Shoshone Falls from a different view

1 comment:

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

That was a good weekend. Sorry we didn't stick around for pictures of downtown, but the pictures look good. Getting my butt kicked in your class was fun too.