Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bootcamp Mama

This is me and Gilly Funk, she is a little nicer than me, can you tell.

This is what you get when you come to class, I'll kick some behind.
This is my new best friend, my trusty timer for 1 minute of HE$@$ drills.

So I am officially a bootcamp instructor at the YMCA in Twin Falls. I taught my first class today and fell in love. I love it so much I keep forgetting I am getting paid (not much) but it's ok. I team taught, for my first time, with another first-timer, Gilly Funk. We didn't know eachother before, but we sure do now. So much fun and they were whining like babies.

3 comments:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

girl you got GUNS!!! I am so proud of you and your hard work! I'd be scared to take your class and that timer is brutal!

Amberly said...

Good job! I need you to whip me into shape. And, I am just catching up on your blog. I love Woody's breakfast stand! I think Ben and Erin live close to me. We should figure it out!

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

I know when you make that "mean" face you're really thinking about math class!