Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Pics

Regan and Daddy, AWWW
These are Regan's and Daddy's feet, I love this pic
Smith and Chambers cousins
A very candid shot of Mike's family, I love Roscoe in this pic
We took many takes and this was the best, it is such a fun pic
PJ and her daddy, what a great shot
Notice Rocky not listening yet again, classic
Me and my handsome hubby
My beautiful children, getting bigger everyday
Great shot of Mike and Amy and the kids
He tries to be serious, but we all know better.
Rocky just couldn't resist walking in the shot, I love it.
Harold and I in a rare moment together
I love this shot cause you can only see half of us and Rocky shoes have fallen off.

My little troublemakers in a cute little moment together
Michaela, Abby, Roscoe and Paula Jane

Harold found an old painted Coke advertisement in an alley, made for a great backdrop
These are some great family pics that we got when Mike and Amy were here with their fancy camera. We just went to an old part of Twin Falls downtown and found some cool backdrops and took some pics, it was so much fun and SO cheap! Thanks Mike and Amy, and thanks Amy for yet again another talent, photography!!

4 comments:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

What FABULOUS pictures!!! You look HOT!!! Wow. Amazing. I'm glad you guys got some good family pictures--they turned out really nice.

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

Sorry we coldn't hang around for the pictures. They sure turned out good. Good old school backdrop.

Amberly said...

Those are great pictures! I love the background!!

Shannon said...

Great pictures and a very cool location. You have such a beautiful family!