Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chambers Family 4-Wheeler Fun!!

Well this was my first time driving a 4 wheeler, little touchy, but fun and I will get used to it. Woody would only ride with me because he knew I wouldn't go too fast, just like his mom.
We have discovered Regan's new love, the look on her face says it all, she kept saying "Go faster, Go faster" Most definently daddy's girl!
This is one of my favorite pics, she's happy he got a 4 wheeler almost as much daddy is.
Dad taking Regan and Rocky out for a spin, and of course she had to carry her purse, what a princess.
Rocky just loves it, he thinks he is driving when he sits in the front.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Becky your kids are so cute! Looks like fun. We have a four wheeler, and it is my husband's favorite thing. There are some pretty fun places to ride here.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Well, looks like a new family pastime to me! I am glad you guys all had fun. Now you're going to have to save so everyone has their own! Love you bob!