Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mormon Marshmallow Jell-O

This is what happens when your husband has to much time on his hands. He made some "mormon" marshmallow Jell-O and took it to the work Christmas party, and I am pretty sure it was a joke. So as you can see there was ALOT leftover and no one at home liked it, except him. I needed the pan to make something good, Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars, I know sounds good right. Anyway, he thought this was easier and better than just throwing it away. If you know my husband then you understand, I accept your condolonces.


3 comments:

Mike said...

Lol! Hey, it was 0 fat. Finish the job next time you weenie.

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

Did the 4-wheeler look a little further away after that?

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I don't even know what to say after reading the family comments but AMEN!