Thursday, December 25, 2008

FIRE!! CALL 911

Rocky and I were driving home last week and I saw black smoke rising. I couldn't tell what it was, but the closer we got to our house the more my heart pounded. When we rounded the corner I could tell it was coming from behind our alley on the street over. The house was gone in a matter of minutes. The house was under construction, and actually just moved from Kimberly Rd. on a new foundation they put there. Luckily the house was vacant and no one was hurt. I did end up on the 10 o'clock news because of my footage, just a short spot because Regan was screaming and Woody was trying to run the camera. This footage reminds me that it can all be gone in an instant and all we really have is our family. Remember to love and cherish the most important things in your life.

2 comments:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

What a great reminder. It can happen so fast. Life is so precious. Thanks for the reminder bob!

The Gown Rack said...

wow. nice journalism, Beck.