Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT MANIA

We are in the middle of the line, this is just the front and the back is behind us.
I drove up to Boise for the night to watch it with my good friend Jennie Elliott.



Yes, i got sucked in. Yes, i read all 4 books in 1 week. Yes, I daydream of Edward. Yes, I waited in line on opening night for 1 1/2 hours with tickets we bought 3 weeks before that with 14 other 30 something women all with children (some of which made their own t-shirts) and yes it was AWESOME, so lay off.

2 comments:

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Way to go girl! I am glad that you had a good time and what a dedicated fan! That author is RICH!!! I have a friend out here that has a shirt that reads; "I only date Vampires" You look FABULOUS bob! Way to keep that cute shape of yours and What a party girl to drive to Boise to see the show. You have to do that every once and a while. Lvoe you!

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

Erin won't shut up about how good the movie is and how "in love" she is with Edward! She keeps bugging Jakob to hurry and get done with the first book so that she can take him to see the movie.
Women!