Monday, June 8, 2009

DRIVE IN MOVIE NIGHT

Well it was the Chambers first time at the Drive-in movie theater in Twin Falls or anywhere for that matter. The kids could just never stay up that late, but Harold was persistent, so we went to see UP, what a great show. The kids loved every minute of it, the planning the waiting and especially the screen, and the fact that the movie was OUTSIDE just about blew their cute little minds.

Harold and I enjoying a moment together, man I love this guy!!

Wood and Rock posing in front of the screen, it's a little blurry they are far away.
My crazy, beautiful life here in one picture and I wouldn't change a thing, love you guys.
This is how far away Woody was and how big the screen was, he just couldn't believe it.
Harold made the kids his famous, "Bacon flavored popcorn" for a treat, I have yet to try it.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

So fun! We haven't tried the drive in yet with our kids. My husband really wants to take them, and I always veto it. Maybe I should be nicer and give it a try!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Bacon? That is such a guy thing! Isn't the drive inn the best? It looks like you guys had a ball. Way to go Bob!!!