Saturday, March 28, 2009

Woody's Pack Meeting.

So Woody had his scout pack meeting this last week and the theme was "What I want to be when I grow up" So of course because he is a Chamber it was going to be interesting. So here was the conversation, "Woody, what do you want to be for the pack meeting", " I want to be a rock start", "What does a rock star wear?", "Geez Mom, they wear stuff in their hair, flipping sweet pants with skulls and flipping sweet shirts", "Do they wear jewelery?" , "No, geez mom I'm not a girl"

I told him maybe to smile, but I was informed apparently rock stars don't smile, and guess where he got the horns, thanks dad.


And because Woody was a Rock star, Rocky wanted the blue hair gel and wanted to be in on the fun, he was just having a problem with the horns, too cute.
So, not exactly a rock star, maybe a little more devil, which is so fitting for this one.
Regan put on a pair of glasses that another girl had who was dressing up like a teacher.
A rare moment when both Tiger and Regan are in good enough moods to take a picture together.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

The blue hair is cool! Regan is cute in those red glasses. I love how little brother wants to be like big brother, my girls are totally that way!

Smith Boys, and the Girl said...

Woody even has that "attitude" look down. Very nice.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Your genes are SHINING through with this little Regan. SOOO stinkin' cute Becky! I love the first picture of the blue hair too. Love and miss you!